Buffer Twin Servo
The INTRAY Buffer Twin Servo is a 100% electrical servo driven tray denester. The machine is an ideal solution for a fast-moving production line or a line with little manpower available for tray refilling. The Buffer Twin Servo has two integrated tray buffer lanes with independent lane drives for each buffer lane.
The Buffer Twin Servo can be mounted in a position of 90 or 180 degree for a conveyor according to space at production facilities and other individual needs. At a 90 degree position, the Buffer Twin Servo denests two trays onto the conveyor. At a 180 degree position, it denests two trays simultaneously in each direction onto the conveyors - one on the left lane and one on the right.
The tray conveyor is built into the Smart Stand, which saves a lot of space and provides autonomy and automatic loading of new tray stack to the denester. Buffer Twin Servo is delivered with a custom-made Smart Tool Twin.
Buffer Twin Servo has advanced INPRO software that automatically provides correction at denesting errors, which cut back on line stops and operators having to solve denesting errors.
- Up to 400 trays per minute (depending on tray)
- Quick restart at line stops and tray errors
- Intelligent handling of tray faults (automatic homing and restart after tray failures)
- Backup to USB
- Multiple operator access control (password or optional RFID access)
- Create and store recipes
- Line signal in-/output
- View production statistics
- Optimized reliability and uptime
- Optional RFID scanner for each Smart Tool (auto scan for checking the correct Smart Tool)
Three reasons to choose INTRAY Buffer Twin Servo
Denesting of trays on single or double lane with a capacity of up to 400 trays per minute (tray depending).
Can be mounted in a position of 90 or 180 degree for a conveyor according to individual needs.
Intelligent handling of tray faults. Backup to USB. Multiple operator access control.